DSlife is a Conway's Game of Life implementation for Nintendo DS.
- 256x192 array of life (same dimensions as the resolution of the DS screen.)
- Zoom in 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, and 32x.
- At zoom levels >=4, a grid is displayed.
- You can draw life while the simulation is running.
- Change the rules to whatever you want.
- Save and load patterns in the life 1.06 format. (Comes with 2 patterns.)
- Lets you erase tiles by pressing an eraser button and then erasing with the stylus.
- Bottom screen shows the current number of live cells (as well as the current generation).