NaHi Vacuums And Aims Febreze At RAA
Trimming the stale crusts from the Ruby Application Archive has yielded a master list of 213 projects which spurted 404 when their URLs were queried thrice—on the 4th, 14th, and 19th of this month. NaHi removed these libraries. This amounts to about a sixth of the total archive.
I eyeballed the list and saw quite a few libraries which we should get repaired pronto:
- FastCGI, FCGI, and any other variants are gone.
- libxml, libxslt are gone. (I know these libraries are out-of-date, but the source could be handy to keep links to.)
- MiniRubyWiki. (Broken because RubyForge’s viewcvs path changed.)
- tar (Jamis), minitar (Austin) both gone.
- ruby-qt, ruby-kde, and a few ruby-gtk* packages.
You get the picture. Go scan for yours. I have the opposite problem. Some of my libs I haven’t got around to putting in RAA yet. Blast that.