HsSyck from Audrey Tang
So, YAML support for Haskell. Right here. Audrey’s always been a crusader for Syck and it’s probably time for me to wake up and get her and all the other binding hackers together to soup up the core, check our interop, and so on.
Syck is the predominant handy-swift-ratchet-effect for handling YAML in many languages, the exception being Kirill Simonov’s incredible PyYAML 3000.
This brings our language support count to seven!
- Ruby: includes Syck 0.60.
- Pugs (Perl 6): includes Syck 0.60.
- Cocoa: bindings included with Syck.
- Lua: bindings included with Syck.
- Python: PySyck by Kirill Simonov.
- Perl 5: Audrey just released YAML::Syck 0.43.
- Haskell: The previously mentioned, HsSyck.
Wow. Time for me to get you folks some real documentation.